Our business

NSI is a Belgian IT company which provides top notch solutions and services to develop the best formula for your company.

Success in today’s relentlessly competitive environment requires a company to know how to use the technology to its advantage.

Regardless of your business sector, we’ll help you to make the most appropriate decision to get the very best out of the available technological resources, by using them to your advantage.


We are building tomorrow’s solutions together

Employing more than 1,400 workers, the NSI Group covers all of French-speaking Belgium plus Luxembourg. NSI is a subsidiary of Cegeka which is its major shareholder holding 74.98% of the capital, while Noshaq holds the remaining 25.02%.

NSI stands out for its customer-centred approach using cutting-edge technology to propose top-notch IT solutions and services which help companies meet their strategic goals.

Apart from its traditional professions (ERP, Integration of applications, Infrastructure and skills provision), the company is constantly improving and actively preparing for tomorrow’s solutions, particularly concerning mobile private networks for companies (5G - MPN).

NSI en Belgique, une équipe de plus de 800 professionnels informatiques


A team of professionals

NSI, an IT company in Belgium, boasts reliable and competent professionals with vast experience, capable of taking on project responsibility. No project is too simple or too complex.

NSI Belgique, plus de 25 ans d'expérience en informatique

Many years of experience

Since the company was set up in 1993, customer satisfaction and loyalty have been our top priority.

NSI Belgique, des solutions informatiques et des partenaires fiables

Reliable partners

We use tried and tested tools, provide well-known IT solutions and cooperate with reliable suppliers.

Our partners

A top notch ecosystem

Our long-term partners and our credentials with the major IT brands mean we can provide our customers with the best solutions; so everyone wins!

In fact, these relationships also help us offer the best prices and better service.

By understanding your strategic requirements and using our expertise, we are able to formulate recommendations concerning technology and the most appropriate solutions to meet your company’s needs throughout French-speaking Belgium.

A few figures

The sum of our skills and our experience will help you get the most out of your technology investments.

+89  %






A few of our customers

Numerous public institutions and private companies in Belgium and Luxembourg have trusted us for many years.
Our IT expertise is certainly not limited to industry. Our customers hail from all over: from medium sized SMEs to multi-nationals in the banking or finance sector, without forgetting the regional or federal level public sector.

For over 25 years, we have acquired vast experience and we are now a well-known Belgian IT company... but you don’t have to take our word for it; check out what some of our current customers say about us by clicking on them.

What our customers say about us...


Contact us ...

Would you like more information about our solutions?
Leave us your contact details and we will contact you as soon as possible.